Last updated: 24/10/2016
Please make sure you read the community guidelines as they apply to all services and servers.
A staff members discretion regarding any breach of the server rules or community guidelines is not debatable directly with that employee. If you feel a member of staff has misconducted themselves (for example: misusing their powers/authority or not conducting themselves in a professional manner) you can contest their actions only by creating a staff misconduct report, which can be done by clicking here.
1. Trap spamming is not allowed whatsoever. This means don’t press two or more traps at once for no reason and play the gamemode properly the way it was designed to be played.
2. Music is only allowed to be played through your microphone with approval from a staff member.
3. Asking people more than once to give you PointShop points and/or PointShop items is strictly not allowed as this generally can annoy and irritate others.
5. Ghosting is strictly not allowed. Giving away the location of other players to death/runners while dead can ruin the fun in playing for others and for this reason it is prohibited. Same with being a hunter and giving away the location of props.
6. Letting other players win so they gain points is not tolerated.
7. Metagaming is not permitted. This means using external factors to affect the game (for example: communicating through any method outside of the game to players in-game disclosing in-game related information that would have an any sort of impact in-game) is not allowed.
8. No avoiding when it is your turn to be the death (examples of this are: leaving the server, going AFK, refusing to activate any traps as death, et cetera).
9. Free runs are not allowed under any circumstances, unless all the death team agree to it (this can only happen once after a map change).
10. No portal (also called entrance/teleporter) camping. This means do not wait by a portal for someone on the opposite team to come out of it so you can kill them. You can wait near a portal for them to run through, as long as they can see you and you give them a fair chance to leave the portal area before engaging in combat.
11. Favoritism isn’t allowed, this means that letting your friends go past on the Death team, but activating the trap for the rest is forbidden.
12. Team griefing is not allowed, this includes attempting to ruin your team’s chance at winning, your teams gameplay experience on our server, killing/attacking people on the same team as you, et cetera.
13. Don’t delay the rounds for everyone else by prolonging them for example (being the last runner alive but just stalling time).
14. Using props in the map to kill other players (members of the opposite team and your own team) isn’t allowed.
15. Trap stealing/blocking is not allowed.