Trouble in Terrorist Town
Trouble in Terrorist Town Rules:
Last updated: 24/10/2016
Please make sure you read the community guidelines as they apply to all services and servers.
A staff members discretion regarding any breach of the server rules or community guidelines is not debatable directly with that employee. If you feel a member of staff has misconducted themselves (for example: misusing their powers/authority or not conducting themselves in a professional manner) you can contest their actions only by creating a staff misconduct report, which can be done by clicking here.
Do not intentionally give out misleading information to confuse players, unless you are the traitor.
You cannot commit traitorous acts as innocent or make people believe in any way you are a traitor if you are not, your job is to prove your innocence and find the real traitor.
If two players are fighting and you have no proof of who started the fight and/or who is the traitor, you are not allowed to just kill the survivor you must keep special watch of the survivor and warn everyone of what just happened.
Innocent Combat Engagement Rules
As an innocent player you cannot kill another player unless you feel that your life is truly under threat or that you know that a player is a traitor, this means you need a valid reason such as the above to kill a player as an innocent.
If a player is following you and you are not comfortable with this, you can tell the player to stop following you and give them a warning. If the individual carries on, only then you can give them a second warning. After giving second warning it will not be classed as RDM if you kill this player.
You are not allowed to block an entrance or exit for any reason, you should not be standing in the way of an entrance/exit for longer than 10 seconds.
Kill On Sight Reasons
There are many perfectly valid reasons to make a player KOS (kill on sight) but always make sure to ask the player as to why they are doing these things before you declare them as KOS.
- Turning themselves in, making sure they are clearly admitting to being a traitor.
- If you see someone in a traitor room.
- Holding and/or using a Traitor only weapon.
- Ignoring things like a planted C4.
Kill On Sight Reasons (That Are Not Allowed)
- A certain player is away from keyboard, this is not for you to deal with it is for a member of staff will deal with.
- Because you feel like putting a KOS on them and you are an innocent and have no reason to do so.
- Because you had problems with this individual in prior rounds.
- A player looked at you and/or followed you for a short period of time.
Here at VLRP Gaming you have the freedom to respond or not to respond to a life check, no one can kill you just because you didn’t respond.