Before continuing to apply to join our staff team, please make sure you meet and understand the following staff requirements:
1. You must be at least 13 years old before creating a moderator application. You are legally required to be 13 or older to own a steam account, so there are no exceptions to this.
2. If you have just joined the server do not apply for staff make sure you have played an absolute minimum of 2-3 days.
3. You should be extremely active on our Teamspeak 3 server as this is how we communicate with all community staff members and generally all the members of the community, having TeamSpeak 3 installed is a very minimum requirement.
4. You shouldn’t lie or attempt to bend the truth in your staff application at all.
5. You are expected to fill out the staff application form to the best of your ability and leave no question unanswered.
6. Do not ask for a specific rank, everyone starts as a moderator and there are no exceptions to this.
7. Do not send more than ONE message regarding the status of your application (for example: Have I been accepted yet?) to any member of staff, this will result in your application being denied.
If you think that you meet all the staff requirements above, you can continue to find out what to do by clicking here.